Donations (Page 1)
Making a Donation
3923 Azalea Drive
North Charleston, SC 29405
- We would like to give a very heart felt thanks to everyone that has helped us in the past.
- We are looking forward to hearing from anyone that can help now or in the future.
- If you are wondering how you can be of help to us and the kids, please read on.
What Are We In The Greatest Need Of?
- As Always Monetary donations are our greatest need.
- We need money for general operating expenses such as food, lights, and water.
- We also need Money for future plans and expansions.
If that's not what you had in mind we have other needs too. Please read on.
Jenkins Help Mates
This is a serious opportunity to make an on going connection to this institute.
The children need volunteer Services. People who offer their time to do good for their community of their own free will. You will walk away knowing that you have made a huge difference in the lives of the children.
A little of your time can mean a lifetime of memories and friendship. There is no training required just the willingness to help. Some of the types of work needed are:
- Clean-up, construction rehab.
- Meal prep or delivery
- Landscaping, painting, organizing/sorting, and others.
There are alway projects in progress. Please call if you have something
that you think would be of value for a project, or if you have time to devote towards helping us to complete
a project. The following are just examples that are in progress at this writing.
- We are currently setting up a Health & Wellness Center. we need medical supplies such as a blood pressure cuff, otiscope, and other supplies.
- A dance and exercise studio is being set up and we need mats, a music system, and other items.
- REMEMBER THESE ARE EXAMPLES. Please call to find out what our current needs are.
Activities For Residents
- You can make this happen!! Contact the dorm manager to find out how many children are in residence and how many staff will have to accompany them to activities.
- Donate tickets to events, shows, sporting events or outings.
- Arrange a cookout on the campus, a tour down town, or something that you think will be of interest to the residents.